7 Definitions of Arrange
The definition of arrange, the meaning of the word Arrange:
Is arrange a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put into a proper or systematic order
- v. - Make arrangements for
- v. - Plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- v. - Set (printed matter) into a specific format
- v. - Arrange attractively
- v. - Adapt for performance in a different way
- v. - Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
Arrange is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in arrange: A A E G N R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arrange:
57 words found using the letters in "Arrange"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.