6 Definitions of Axis
The definition of axis, the meaning of the word Axis:
Is axis a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- n. - The main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- n. - In World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- n. - A group of countries in special alliance
- n. - The 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head
- n. - The center around which something rotates
Axis is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in axis: A I S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to axis:
10 words found using the letters in "Axis"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.