6 Definitions of Axises
The definition of axises, the meaning of the word Axises:
Is axises a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- n. - The main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- n. - In World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- n. - A group of countries in special alliance
- n. - The 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head
- n. - The center around which something rotates
Axises is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in axises: A E I S S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to axises:
27 words found using the letters in "Axises"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.