6 Definitions of Birds
The definition of birds, the meaning of the word Birds:
Is birds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- n. - The flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- n. - Informal terms for a (young) woman
- n. - A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- n. - Badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- v. - Watch and study birds in their natural habitat
Birds is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in birds: B D I R S
1 Anagram of Birds
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to birds:
22 words found using the letters in "Birds"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.