5 Definitions of Checker
The definition of checker, the meaning of the word Checker:
Is checker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An attendant who checks coats or baggage
- n. - One who checks the correctness of something
- n. - One of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
- v. - Mark into squares or draw squares on; draw crossed lines on
- v. - Variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
Checker is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in checker: C C E E H K R
1 Anagram of Checker
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to checker:
24 words found using the letters in "Checker"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.