5 Definitions of Classic
The definition of classic, the meaning of the word Classic:
Is classic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A creation of the highest excellence
- n. - An artist who has created classic works
- adj. - Of recognized authority or excellence
- adj. - Of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
- adj. - Of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
Classic is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in classic: A C C I L S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to classic:
36 words found using the letters in "Classic"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.