5 Definitions of Complex
The definition of complex, the meaning of the word Complex:
Is complex a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- n. - A compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- n. - (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
- n. - A whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- adj. - Complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts
Complex is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 24 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in complex: C E L M O P X
46 words found using the letters in "Complex"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.