5 Definitions of Duplex
The definition of duplex, the meaning of the word Duplex:
Is duplex a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A house with two units sharing a common wall
- n. - An apartment having rooms on two floors that are connected by a staircase
- v. - Change into a duplex
- adj. - (used technically of a device or process) having two parts
- adj. - Allowing communication in opposite directions simultaneously
Duplex is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in duplex: D E L P U X
29 words found using the letters in "Duplex"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.