9 Definitions of Earth
The definition of earth, the meaning of the word Earth:
Is earth a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- n. - The loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- n. - The solid part of the earth's surface
- n. - The abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- n. - Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- n. - The concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- n. - A connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- v. - Hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- v. - Connect to the earth
Earth is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in earth: A E H R T
3 Anagrams of Earth
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to earth:
47 words found using the letters in "Earth"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.