9 Definitions of Exactor
The definition of exactor, the meaning of the word Exactor:
Is exactor a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Correct in every detail; strictly accurate
- v. - Precise, as opposed to approximate; neither more nor less
- v. - Specific; particular
- v. - Operating with very great precision
- v. - Allowing no deviation from a standard; rigorous; strict
- v. - Based mainly on measurement and the formulation of laws, as opposed to description and classification
- v. - To force or compel (payment or performance); extort
- v. - To demand as a right; insist upon
- v. - To call for or require
Exactor is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in exactor: A C E O R T X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to exactor:
103 words found using the letters in "Exactor"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.