5 Definitions of Exalted
The definition of exalted, the meaning of the word Exalted:
Is exalted a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Praise, glorify, or honor
- v. - Fill with sublime emotion
- v. - Heighten or intensify
- v. - Raise in rank, character, or status
- adj. - Of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
Exalted is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in exalted: A D E E L T X
73 words found using the letters in "Exalted"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.