9 Definitions of Excuse
The definition of excuse, the meaning of the word Excuse:
Is excuse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- n. - A note explaining an absence
- n. - A poor example
- v. - Accept an excuse for
- v. - Grant exemption or release to
- v. - Serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- v. - Defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- v. - Ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- v. - Excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with
Excuse is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in excuse: C E E S U X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to excuse:
18 words found using the letters in "Excuse"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.