7 Definitions of Excused
The definition of excused, the meaning of the word Excused:
Is excused a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Accept an excuse for
- v. - Grant exemption or release to
- v. - Serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- v. - Defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- v. - Ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- v. - Excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with
- adj. - Granted exemption
Excused is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in excused: C D E E S U X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to excused:
50 words found using the letters in "Excused"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.