6 Definitions of Exit
The definition of exit, the meaning of the word Exit:
Is exit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An opening that permits escape or release
- n. - Euphemistic expressions for death
- n. - The act of going out
- v. - Move out of or depart from
- v. - Lose the lead
- v. - Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
Exit is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in exit: E I T X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to exit:
6 words found using the letters in "Exit"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.