8 Definitions of Exposal
The definition of exposal, the meaning of the word Exposal:
Is exposal a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - To display for viewing; exhibit
- v. - To bring to public notice; disclose; reveal
- v. - To divulge the identity of; unmask
- v. - To make subject or susceptible (to attack, criticism, etc)
- v. - To abandon (a child, animal, etc) in the open to die
- v. - To introduce (to) or acquaint (with)
- v. - To subject (a photographic film or plate) to light, X-rays, or some other type of actinic radiation
- v. - To exhibit (the consecrated Eucharistic Host or a relic) for public veneration
Exposal is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in exposal: A E L O P S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to exposal:
125 words found using the letters in "Exposal"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.