7 Definitions of Extra
The definition of extra, the meaning of the word Extra:
Is extra a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A minor actor in crowd scenes
- n. - An additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
- n. - Something additional of the same kind
- adj. - More than is needed, desired, or required
- adj. - Added to a regular schedule
- adj. - Further or added
- adv. - Unusually or exceptionally
Extra is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in extra: A E R T X
2 Anagrams of Extra
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to extra:
30 words found using the letters in "Extra"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.