6 Definitions of Extreme
The definition of extreme, the meaning of the word Extreme:
Is extreme a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The furthest or highest degree of something
- n. - The point located farthest from the middle of something
- adj. - Of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity
- adj. - Far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree; to an utmost degree
- adj. - Beyond a norm in views or actions
- adj. - Most distant in any direction
Extreme is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in extreme: E E E M R T X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to extreme:
31 words found using the letters in "Extreme"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.