8 Definitions of Flipflop
The definition of flipflop, the meaning of the word Flipflop:
Is flipflop a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A backward handspring
- n. - . an electronic device or circuit that can assume either of two stable states by the application of a suitable pulse
- n. - A complete change of opinion, policy, etc
- n. - A repeated flapping or banging noise
- n. - . a rubber-soled sandal attached to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the next toe
- v. - To make a complete change of opinion, policy, etc
- v. - To move with repeated flaps
- v. - With repeated flappings
Flipflop is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in flipflop: F F I L L O P P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flipflop:
29 words found using the letters in "Flipflop"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.