8 Definitions of Indexes
The definition of indexes, the meaning of the word Indexes:
Is indexes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- n. - A number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
- n. - A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- n. - An alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- n. - The finger next to the thumb
- v. - List in an index
- v. - Provide with an index
- v. - Adjust through indexation
Indexes is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in indexes: D E E I N S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to indexes:
75 words found using the letters in "Indexes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.