6 Definitions of Matrix
The definition of matrix, the meaning of the word Matrix:
Is matrix a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (mathematics) a rectangular array of quantities or expressions set out by rows and columns; treated as a single element and manipulated according to rules
- n. - (geology) amass of fine-grained rock in which fossils, crystals, or gems are embedded
- n. - An enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb)
- n. - The body substance in which tissue cells are embedded
- n. - The formative tissue at the base of a nail
- n. - Mold used in the production of phonograph records, type, or other relief surface
Matrix is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in matrix: A I M R T X
41 words found using the letters in "Matrix"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.