9 Definitions of Mix
The definition of mix, the meaning of the word Mix:
Is mix a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- n. - An event that combines things in a mixture
- n. - The act of mixing together
- v. - Mix together different elements
- v. - Open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- v. - Combine (electronic signals)
- v. - Add as an additional element or part
- v. - To bring or combine together or with something else
- v. - Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
Mix is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in mix: I M X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mix:
2 words found using the letters in "Mix"
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.