8 Definitions of Mixedly
The definition of mixedly, the meaning of the word Mixedly:
Is mixedly a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Formed or blended together by mixing
- v. - Composed of different elements, races, sexes, etc
- v. - Consisting of conflicting elements, thoughts, attitudes, etc
- v. - Having the nature of both a real and a personal action, such as a demand for the return of wrongfully withheld property as well as for damages to compensate for the loss
- v. - Having aspects or issues determinable by different persons or bodies
- v. - (of an inflorescence) containing cymose and racemose branches
- v. - (of a nerve) containing both motor and sensory nerve fibres
- v. - (of a decimal) consisting of the sum of an integer and a decimal fraction, as 17.43
Mixedly is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in mixedly: D E I L M X Y
60 words found using the letters in "Mixedly"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.