7 Definitions of Mushroom
The definition of mushroom, the meaning of the word Mushroom:
Is mushroom a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- n. - Mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- n. - Any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- n. - A large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- n. - Fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- v. - Pick or gather mushrooms
- v. - Grow and spread fast
Mushroom is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in mushroom: H M M O O R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mushroom:
72 words found using the letters in "Mushroom"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.