7 Definitions of Object
The definition of object, the meaning of the word Object:
Is object a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow
- n. - The goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- n. - (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon
- n. - The focus of cognitions or feelings
- n. - (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
- v. - Express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent
- v. - Be averse to or express disapproval of
Object is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in object: B C E J O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to object:
18 words found using the letters in "Object"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.