8 Definitions of Os
The definition of os, the meaning of the word Os:
Is os a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mouth or mouthlike opening
- n. - A hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals; the heaviest metal known
- n. - (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
- n. - The left eye
- n. - Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- n. - A nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
- n. - The 15th letter of the Roman alphabet
- n. - The blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens
Os is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in os: O S
1 Anagram of Os
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to os:
1 word found using the letters in "Os"
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.