6 Definitions of Peppers
The definition of peppers, the meaning of the word Peppers:
Is peppers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe; southern India and Sri Lanka; naturalized in northern Burma and Assam
- n. - Any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- n. - Pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India; use whole or ground
- n. - Sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
- v. - Add pepper to
- v. - Attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
Peppers is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in peppers: E E P P P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peppers:
41 words found using the letters in "Peppers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.