7 Definitions of Scrap
The definition of scrap, the meaning of the word Scrap:
Is scrap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- n. - Worthless material that is to be disposed of
- n. - A small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- n. - The act of fighting; any contest or struggle
- v. - Dispose of (something useless or old)
- v. - Have a disagreement over something
- v. - Make into scrap or refuse
Scrap is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in scrap: A C P R S
3 Anagrams of Scrap
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scrap:
30 words found using the letters in "Scrap"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.