5 Definitions of Sear
The definition of sear, the meaning of the word Sear:
Is sear a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make very hot and dry
- v. - Become superficially burned
- v. - Burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- v. - Cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj. - (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
Sear is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sear: A E R S
6 Anagrams of Sear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sear:
22 words found using the letters in "Sear"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.