6 Definitions of Sexes
The definition of sexes, the meaning of the word Sexes:
Is sexes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Activities associated with sexual intercourse
- n. - Either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided
- n. - All of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses
- n. - The properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
- v. - Stimulate sexually
- v. - Tell the sex (of young chickens)
Sexes is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sexes: E E S S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sexes:
8 words found using the letters in "Sexes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.