7 Definitions of Tangs
The definition of tangs, the meaning of the word Tangs:
Is tangs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tart spicy quality
- n. - The imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- n. - The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- n. - A common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- n. - Brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- n. - Any of various coarse seaweeds
- n. - Any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
Tangs is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tangs: A G N S T
3 Anagrams of Tangs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tangs:
31 words found using the letters in "Tangs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.