7 Definitions of Taxes
The definition of taxes, the meaning of the word Taxes:
Is taxes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- n. - A locomotor response toward or away from an external stimulus by a motile (and usually simple) organism
- n. - The surgical procedure of manually restoring a displaced body part
- v. - Levy a tax on
- v. - Set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- v. - Use to the limit
- v. - Make a charge against or accuse
Taxes is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in taxes: A E S T X
1 Anagram of Taxes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to taxes:
33 words found using the letters in "Taxes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.