5 Definitions of Vexes
The definition of vexes, the meaning of the word Vexes:
Is vexes a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- v. - Change the arrangement or position of
- v. - Subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
Vexes is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in vexes: E E S V X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vexes:
10 words found using the letters in "Vexes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.