7 Definitions of Vexing
The definition of vexing, the meaning of the word Vexing:
Is vexing a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- v. - Change the arrangement or position of
- v. - Subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj. - Extremely annoying or displeasing
- adj. - Causing irritation or annoyance
Vexing is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in vexing: E G I N V X
24 words found using the letters in "Vexing"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.