6 Definitions of Wolf
The definition of wolf, the meaning of the word Wolf:
Is wolf a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- n. - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- n. - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- n. - A man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- n. - A cruelly rapacious person
- v. - Eat hastily
Wolf is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wolf: F L O W
2 Anagrams of Wolf
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wolf:
8 words found using the letters in "Wolf"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.