Synonyms of Busses
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
21 Synonyms for Busses
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for busses:
- n. - A vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- Bus topology
- n. - An electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- n. - A car that is old and unreliable
- v. - Touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.