Synonyms of Claim
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Synonyms for Claim
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for claim:
- n. - An informal right to something
- n. - An established or recognized right
- n. - A demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- v. - Demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
- Lay claim
- v. - Lay claim to; as of an idea
- v. - Take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs