Synonyms of Claims
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
19 Synonyms for Claims
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for claims:
- n. - An assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- n. - An assertion that something is true or factual
- n. - Demand for something as rightful or due
- n. - An informal right to something
- n. - An established or recognized right
- n. - A demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- v. - Assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing
- v. - Demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
- v. - Ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- v. - Lay claim to; as of an idea
- v. - Take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs