Synonyms of Crawls
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
19 Synonyms for Crawls
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for crawls:
- n. - A very slow movement
- n. - A swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
- Front crawl
- Australian crawl
- n. - A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- v. - Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- v. - Feel as if crawling with insects
- v. - Be full of
- v. - Show submission or fear
- v. - Swim by doing the crawl; they often don't know how to crawl"