Synonyms of Flag
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Synonyms for Flag
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for flag:
- n. - A listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- n. - Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- Sword lily
- n. - A rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- Signal flag
- n. - Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- n. - Stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- v. - Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- v. - Become less intense
- Ease up
- Ease off
- Slacken off