Synonyms of Forfeit
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Synonyms for Forfeit
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for forfeit:
- n. - Something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty;
- n. - A penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- n. - The act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- v. - Lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- adj. - Surrendered as a penalty