Synonyms of Gear
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Synonyms for Gear
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for gear:
- n. - A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- Gear wheel
- Geared wheel
- n. - Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- n. - A mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- Gear mechanism
- n. - Equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
- v. - Set the level or character of