Synonyms of Guard
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Synonyms for Guard
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for guard:
- n. - A device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- Safety device
- n. - A precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.
- n. - The duty of serving as a sentry
- Guard duty
- Sentry duty
- Sentry go
- v. - Watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
- v. - Protect against a challenge or attack