Synonyms of Kisses
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Synonyms for Kisses
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for kisses:
- n. - The act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- n. - A cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- n. - Any of several bite-sized candies
- Candy kiss
- n. - A light glancing touch
- v. - Touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- v. - Touch lightly or gently