Synonyms of Knock
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
20 Synonyms for Knock
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for knock:
- n. - The sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- n. - Negative criticism
- n. - A vigorous blow
- n. - The act of hitting vigorously
- v. - Deliver a sharp blow or push :"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- Strike hard
- v. - Knock against with force or violence
- v. - Make light, repeated taps on a surface
- v. - Sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- v. - Find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws