Synonyms of Lags
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
25 Synonyms for Lags
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for lags:
- n. - The act of slowing down or falling behind
- n. - The time between one event, process, or period and another
- n. - One of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- v. - Hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- v. - Lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- v. - Throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- v. - Cover with lagging to prevent heat loss