Synonyms of Project
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
26 Synonyms for Project
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for project:
- n. - Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- n. - A planned undertaking
- v. - Extend out or project in space
- v. - Make or work out a plan for; devise
- v. - Present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- v. - Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v. - Put or send forth
- v. - Throw, send, or cast forward
- Send off
- v. - Regard as objective