Synonyms of Pushed
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
26 Synonyms for Pushed
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for pushed:
- v. - Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- v. - Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- Bear on
- v. - Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Press against forcefully without moving
- v. - Approach a certain age or speed
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- v. - Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- v. - Move strenuously and with effort
- v. - Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby