Synonyms of Putting
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
28 Synonyms for Putting
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for putting:
- n. - Hitting a golf ball that is on the green using a putter; he didn't sink a single putt over three feet"
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- v. - Formulate in a particular style or language
- v. - Attribute or give
- v. - Make an investment
- v. - Estimate
- v. - Cause (someone) to undergo something
- v. - Adapt
- v. - Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events