Synonyms of Slight
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Synonyms for Slight
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for slight:
- n. - A deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- v. - Pay no attention to, disrespect
- adj. - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some
- adj. - Lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
- adj. - Being of delicate or slender build