Synonyms of Spans
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
24 Synonyms for Spans
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for spans:
- n. - The complete duration of something
- n. - The distance or interval between two points
- n. - Two items of the same kind
- n. - A unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- n. - A structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- n. - The act of sitting or standing astride
- v. - To cover or extend over an area or time period